Doctor Detail Inc. is a mobile auto detailing company servicing the DC Metro Area from our conveniently located office in Burke, VA. We are currently hiring experienced auto detailing technicians to manage a mobile detailing crew. We are also seeking hardworking individuals without experience who possess a great attitude and are committed to a career within our organization. New hires will be trained as detailing technicians and gradually advance to a managerial position based on the quality of their work and commitment to our organization.
Our ideal candidate will be able to:
Manage a mobile detailing crew (operating a mobile detailing vehicle and traveling to our client’s locations)
Oversee our daily operations (detailing vehicles, managing detailing techs, administrative duties)
Provide excellent customer service and communication (explaining the scope of work and pricing, selling additional services, ensuring satisfaction and resolving any questions.)
Necessary Job Skills:
-Must be responsible, punctual, trustworthy and have a strong work ethic.
-Must be very meticulous, detail oriented, and passionate about the quality of your work, and always focused on going above and beyond our client’s expectations.
-Must be able to clean wheels, tires, door jambs, windows, leather seats and interior plastics. Able to polish, wax, and clay bar vehicles.
-Must be able to use a pressure washer, high-speed buffer, steam cleaner, vacuum, and air compressor.
– Must be at least 18 years old
– Must be presentable and professional at all times
– Must have a reliable vehicle – We prefer if you have a truck, suv, van or large vehicle to use to carry equipment to our client’s locations to perform the work.
– Must have excellent customer service skills
– Must have a clean driving record
– Must speak English fluently. Bilingual in English/Spanish is a huge plus and is preferred.
– Must be physically fit and able to lift at least 60 lbs
– Must be flexible and able to work overtime and occasionally on Holidays and Sundays.
– Must have a strong sense of teamwork and ability to work with others
– Must be able to work outdoors in a fast paced environment
Full Time and Part Time positions available.
Pay is negotiable.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our exciting organization!
Please fill out this application and we will contact you regarding available positions.